May 24, 2009

1st Altered Journals













I am learning how to make altered journals. So far, I really like it! I made the 1st two for my daughters. They make really good guinea pigs for me to practice new stuff on.
Ashleigh's is the red one. She likes twilight and since I didn't have any Twilight stuff I cut an apple on my cricut and used that to symbolize it. She knew what it was when she saw it. I added some accents, stickers and other things to make it suite her. She likes it.

The green one is for my daughter, Sara. She loves lime green! Rather than using a typical ribbon I used some accent bead/ribbon that she picked out a long time ago. I made it with Princess stickers.

Both journals have Tae Kwon Do stickers because both of my daughters are Black Belts in Tae Kwon Do. They are part of the World Tae Kwon Do Association. They are awesome at it!





No comments: