Jun 13, 2009

Altered Journals

These are the Altered Journals that I made this week.


This one is a small comp. book (pocket size).
It goes with the larger one below.


Back of Journal. Paper is from the
DCWV Stack "All Dressed Up"



Front side of Journal.
Paper from DCWV Mat Stack "All Dressed Up",
Ribbon from Hobby Lobby, Prima Flower at the top

and flowers by Spare Parts on ribbon.



Back of 2nd journal.
Paper from DCWV Mat Stack "Rock King"
Center piece is Velum that was painted with
Tim Holtz's Adirondack Alcohol Inks, then
stamped in black with a stamp I got from Hobby Lobby.


Front of 2nd Journal.
Paper is from DCWV Mat Stack "Rock King"
Ribbon is from Hobby Lobby, Green Prima Flowers
and white fabric flowers by Spare Parts.


*******************************************************

My SIL, Dolly, was here visiting from New York.
She loves music so I decided to surprise her with an
altered journal. The green and brown music one is hers. She asked me if she would make one for her Best Friend, Stephanie. Stephanie writes music so she wanted a music one for her too, but I wanted them to each have their own thing so I made the blue and green one for Stephanie. I also made her a pocket size one so she can carry with her and write down lyrics on the go if she wants to. They are on their way to Stephanie today and I hope she likes them. Dolly loved hers!

Thanks for looking! On to the next blog note :)

1 comment:

~Jeri~ said...

Very nice!!! I love the little one and the reason you chose to use the smaller size! Great thinking!