Jun 14, 2009

Cupcake Birthday Card - Female (Pink)



Now, this far was a challenge and fun at
the same time! I had seen a cupcake on
the Cricut Message Boards (I think) and
wanted to do a similar one for this card.
The problem was I didn't have a cupcake
like what was used so I had to improvise.
I tried several different cupcakes. This one
actually came off of my "Home Accents"
cartridge for my Expression.
(Now that I think about it, I hope that's
what I used, if not will change this later)
I cut the image out on several different
papers and pieced it all together. The top
of the cupcake was plain white (cheap)
cardstock that I used stickles to bling up.
The top white part is also attached using
some pop-dots so it isn't flat. I added some
bling to look like sprinkles. The background
paper behind the cupcake was embossed on
my cuttlebug, but I don't the folder name,
it's the circle one. :)
Paper by DCWV, of course!
Thanks for looking.
Comments Welcome :)

1 comment:

Nita's World Handmade said...

Very very nice card. I love it!!!!