Jun 13, 2009

Organizing Bling


Side 1


Side 2

Side 3


Side 4

I got a little Project Idea card from Hobby Lobby called
"A Jar for Everything... and everything in it's jar!"
Its pretty neat where you take different shapes and sizes
of glass jars with lids (like mason jars), to store your
little stuff in. So, while saving jars to use and looking
around the house for other glass containers I decided
to use the swivel spice rack from my kitchen for my bling,
eyelets, brads, etc. I never use the spices so I dumped them
all out and washed out the little jars and lids. On these
little spice bottles there are the regular lids, then they also
have the little spice lids, that keep your spices from dumping
out. I kept those little lids too and it is helping me to get a couple
dumped out at a time, just like it does with spices. Anyway, I
am loving the convenience of this and not having to dig through
my storage drawers to find what I need. Just thought I would share.
I need about 3 more of these! haha!
Thanks for looking! Comments Welcome!

1 comment:

#1Aunt said...

Nancy, Look at me! It is 4:00 am and I have not been to sleep. Remember when I was going to bed at 9:00. I did. I didn't fall asleep and I got up a little after 11.

Thought I'd take a look at your blog while I was up. I thought the Jars looked like some spice jars I had a long time ago. I gave them to my sister. Hmmm...wonder if she still has them? I have seen some sets at thrift stores. I will keep my eyes open and ask my mom to. She is the one who always finds whatever anyone is looking for.

Your whole blog looks great. I love the embossed card with the pink and silver. Very nice!

Talk with you soon. I have got to go to bed!!! So much for my body getting healed up tonight!

Marianne