Jul 1, 2009

My 1st Award



I got my 1st blog award today. THANK YOU JESS!!!

I will pick my 15 favorite blogs and pass it along
by this weekend!

Thank you Jess for giving me the lovely award!

These are the 15 blogs that are new to me
that I am passing the award to:
1. ModPodge Rocks
2. A Place for My Cards
3. Going Buggy
4. Kreative Korner by Kelly
5. My Desert Inspiration
6. Niki's Cards
7. Just a Cuttin' Up
8. Where'd all My Money Go?
9. Glenda's Creative Place - Fun with Paper & Cricuts
10. Endless Inkabilities
11. Nita's World Handmade
12. For the Love of Paper
13. Monkey Doodle Designs
14. Who Would Have Thought?
15. Scrapperlicious

Here are the rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name
of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been
chosen for this award.

3 comments:

Nita's World Handmade said...

Nancy, I just can't get the award to blog. I have tried everything I can think of, but the picture of the award just won't load. Please help.
Nita

Enfys said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me (smile)
hugs
En x

#1Aunt (Marianne) said...

Congratulations on your blog award, Nancy! It is great! I like how you explain things very well and take pictures with different light so different aspects of the project shows up!

Your blog looks great! You did a wonderful job of picking the things that are your style!

Marianne