Jul 13, 2009

New Tim Holtz Bag



Lookie what I got!!! I have NEVER seen these before!! I won it on eBay!! YAY!! I can't wait for it to arrive! It will be great for carrying pens and such! LOVE IT!! I hope it will be here this week! Just wanted to share that little tid bit. It's gonna look cute with my Alcohol Ink case twins, ey?? Yea, uh-huh I said TWINS. My friend, Maureen and her DH spoil me A LOT and sent me a Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks case, then my DH surprised me with another one!! YAY!! I will post those later. I haven't taken any pictures of them. :)
So, whatcha think about my new bag?!?! Anyone else seen these? Are there more styles or sizes? I wish I could have a whole "travel" set!!
Comments Welcome, As Always :)

1 comment:

Nita's World Handmade said...

Oh my goodness!! You have a ton of Tim Holtz products. He must have a store or something. What else of Tim's products do you have?