Apr 22, 2010

"Just For You" Paintcan Swap for Rebecca

Hey Everyone! I told my partner on the "Just for you" paintcan swap on the cricut MB that since she posted a video of the things she got me and my can that I would post pictures here of her can and goodies.



Most paintcans are all "cutesy"....... well, thats just NOT me!

My partner, Rebecca, loves Ed Hardy art. So, I took that idea and ran with it for doing her can. The black paper with the hot pink hearts comes from DCWV "Rock Star" stack, the black hearts with the hot pink skulls is by Prima. The skull and wings bling is also by Prima. I have been dying to use it on something and Rebecca can was the perfect one! I am very VERY nervous about it and I hope she likes it. This is my FIRST EVER paintcan (well, a gallon size one).

Rebecca, I hope that you like your can.  I had a TON of fun making
it for you!  I figured that if I made it "for me" that you would like it because
in getting to know you better I think that we like a lot of the same stuff and style.

                                      
Rebecca's can.....
Black paper with shiney hot pink hearts is by DCWV.
Black hearts with shiney hot pink skulls is by Prima.
Black Skull with Hot pink wings by Prima.
Muze Token on handle by Tim Holtz.
Charms on handle from Michael's.
Flowers are by Prima.
Black and hot pink bling by Misc. sources.
Misc. Ribbon, Lace and Fibers from various sources.


This is the can and all the "goodies" that go with it.

Day 1 -- Flowers....  Prima "Chocolate" Got Flowers
Day 2 -- Glitter.... Stickles
Day 3 -- Buttons.... Substitued Keys
Day 4 -- Chipboard.... Grungeboard

Day 5 -- Punch.... Tim Holtz Alterations File Tab (it punches, right??)
Day 6 -- Glimmer Mist.... Green (dont remember exactly which green)
Day 7 -- Tim Holtz Item.... Hitch Fasteners
Day 8 -- Adhesive.... Glossy Accents

Day 9 -- Gems.... Misc. Bling and Pearls
Day 10 -- Stamps.... Tim Holtz stamp set
Day 11 -- Ink.... Ranger Resist Ink Pad, Distress Reinker, Distress Pad

Day 12 -- Small Tool.... Tim Holtz TINY ATTACHER!!  (Yay Becca!!)
Day 13 --  Fav. Color Item.... 2 different "brown" shades of crackle paints.
Day 14 -- Surprise.... Tim Holtz Adage Tickets and Journaling Tickets
I knew how bad Rebecca wanted these, but UNFORTUNATELY someone
on the cricut board got them for her the other day even though I TOLD THEM
that I already got them.  It really upset me BAD that they ruined it!!!

Just a little extra item...... Ranger Glossy Card Stock and a cute "R".

Anyway, thats my "show" for the day.

I really hope that Rebecca enjoys her goodies, I had a ton of fun
gathering things for her that I knew she really wanted.

Thanks for looking!!

No comments: