Jun 15, 2010

Mini Album Swap Part 2

These are the tags for the mini.  Some of them are
"copied" from tags that Tim did on his blog
a couple of weeks ago.
These tags are LEATHER!  I found them at HL
and was also sent some from Rhonda and from Cindy.
I LOVE how they emboss in Tim's folders!
I also sprayed them with Tattered Leather GM
to darken them up a little bit.
The little square (isnt a tag) is a Tattered Angels
Tattered Traveler Glimmer chip.
(decided I dont like them)  :/

Thanks for peeking in!

4 comments:

Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...

Oh I love them! Super cool! I cant believe those are leather WOOHOOO!

Sue Pickwell said...

Hi Nancy, love the tags, so pretty!

Polka Dot Scrapper said...

oh Nancy!!! They are gorgeous!!

MaureenHanson said...

Nancy, All the tags are fantastic, I really do like the bird cage, can you get that in grunge board.... hmmmm
LOVE the ticket one, and I love the use of the ruler tape....
They are soooo great!