Jun 15, 2010

Tilda Time!


Hey Everyone :)

This weekend I spent a little time coloring some of the stamped images that I got in an image swap on the cricut message board and some that I got from my friend, Janice. I got asked several times to show "my coloring" so here ya go.

Please remember that I only have 12 copics so I dont have much as far as color choices. I do, however, use Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink Refillable pens to color. I have SOOO many alcohol inks and invested so much in the pens when they came out @ CHA last year that I need to "use what I have" before I dive into another product. I buy copics to fill in colors that alcohol inks dont come in (like skin tones).

Ruby..... here is the link from Tim's website about the pens so you can see what I am using and what I was telling you about. And they are actually more expensive than the copics, but for me cheaper since I have the inks to fill and refill them already ;)

http://www.timholtz.com/vid_fillablepen.htm <<-- The pen and the info (video)

http://www.timholtz.com/vid_fillablepen-coloring.htm <<-- Coloring with the pens (video)

Anyway, here are the colored images that I did. Now I just have to find something to do with them :)

These are the ones I did this weekend.















1 comment:

Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...

I like these too. I could use a few of them on C's layouts LOL!