Jul 16, 2010

Final note.....

I have another box to share, but I dont have pictures.  Im hoping that the new owner, Crystal, will take
pictures for me so that I can share.  I am so bad about not taking pictures and I always have to get the "owners" to take them and send them to me.  As soon as I get a picture I will post it.
(hint, hint...... Crystal)

GUESS WHAT?!?!

I leave for Chicago in 1 week from today!  WOOHOO!!
I CAN'T WAIT!

Will post again later!
TGIF!!

::::::EDITED TO ADD::::::::
Here are the pictures of Crystal's box that I made her for the SS color swap on the CMB.







As you can see it is a different style box.  I liked making this one!  It was so nice to do something that was different for once!  Crystal can definately say this is a "one of a kind".  :D


1 comment:

Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...

Pictures taken and sent to you