Jul 7, 2010

"Here's your MOJO"

So, my friend needed some MOJO...... this is the mojo that I sent her to kick her in the butt.....


I had a ton of fun coloring in a "goth" style.
I just love the distressed look of this black and blue :)

Oh...... guess you want specifics....

Black Magic Co'ordinations paper (black and blue)
Digi Image from I dont know..... LOL
Pattered paper by K&Co??
Embossed paper image with Tim's folder
Circles with Nesties
"For You" stamp from Studio G
"Heres your mojo" letters.... 5 years old... Making Memories??
Tiny Attacher Staples
Scratch work with Tim's scratcher tool
Large Flowers are Prima
Small blue flowers are K&Co.
Bling from Recollections

Oh and I distressed the crap out of it with my
Distrezz-it-all by Zutter ;)

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...

very goth!

RubyM:) said...

yattie yattie yattie i know who is gettin this.Very gothic.I don't want mines gothic i want it distressed and shabby please lmao!!! hurry!!!!!!!!! Ruby♥

jjabauer said...

Very dark, but super cute!

~Jeri~ said...

I loved my card when I got it Nancy!!!! It's sitting on my shelf as we speak staring back at me!!

Also the image is from Bugaboo Digi Stamps lol