Jul 16, 2010

Mini Album

OK, I am TRYING to get caught up and show some things that I made recently since they have been received by their new "owners".  In the Vintage/Distressed paintcan swap I decided at the last minute to make my partner, Beth, a mini album.  I know that she likes them.  She shared one of her engagement pictures with me and I really wanted to make her something with it.  I really like the picture she showed me because they were laughing and smiling, it shows they have a good relationship since they can act silly in a "serious" situation and have a good time together.  So,  here is the mini.  Also, just a note, I created this mini in about 2 days (or should I say evenings).  I hope she likes it :)
















Can you believe that I ACTUALLY used my cricut??  I cut TONS of flourishes as well as words and the bride&groom.  I cut them all on Kraft paper, but the shadow is a gold shiney paper, so pretty.  I really liked how it turned out and I was so proud to have embellished it with items from my Expression.  I never use it, so that was an accomplishment in itself!

Its too hard to list what I used in here.  I used several different paper stacks including K&Co as well as DCWV, sorry, dont remember the stacks off hand.  I used a ton of Prima flowers, a bunch of bling, lots of ribbon and lace and tags!  I also used the "Stamps" from K&Co Life's Journey.

I wanted to write their names on the tiny little tags hanging from the birdcage, but I was terrified that I would make it look ugly, so I left them for her to write whatever she wants on them.

Thanks for Looking!
TGIF

No comments: