Jul 22, 2010

Tomorrow is the big day!

Hey Everyone!  Sorry for my lack in posting.  Just a lot going on to prepare for the trip... TOMORROW!!  Can you believe it?!?!  Tomorrow I will be boarding a plane to head to Chicago for CHA!  WOOHOO!!  I've been watching Tim post stuff everyday and the new releases are FAB!!  On his blog today he said that the new dies/folders are limited release.  What goes out will be all that will be available until next year..... so, you better get 'em while you can!!  Tomorrow he is posting a "big" release.... anyone know what it is?  I DO!!  THE MACHINE!  THE MACHINE!  THE MACHINE!  You know its on my TOP TOP TOP TOP wish list!  Tim's die cut machine AND its a suitcase!!  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!  YOU KNOW I GOTTA HAVE IT!  *grins*

Anyway, the point of this post was because I was told that I have OCD.  ummm... NO I DONT!  I wanted to show my craft space how it was yesterday.  Its a freaking mess!  So, to those that THINK I have OCD about everything being perfectly neat and clean... this will show otherwise!!  I took pictures last night and have put them on photobucket.  You can view the slideshow HERE  I hope that link works right :)

Anyway, Im sure I will have TONS of pictures to share with all of you when I return so be on the lookout for those.  I return from CHA next wednesday, July 28th.  :D

Hope to see some of you while I am there.............. HUH........... RUBY?!?!?!?!

1 comment:

RubyM:) said...

WELL DUDE STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO SEND ME AN EMAIL DUHHHH.Tell me your not leaving already. Miss work LOL!!! Tomorrow is my day at CHA.I hope i see you there.Ruby