Aug 25, 2010

Tags for RAKs

Hey Everyone!  Sorry that my postings have been few and far between, but Im still looking for my mojo.  Im sure that once this emotional rollercoaster that has me in the front seat finally stops I will find it.  Just right now I am being pulled in many different ways and its hard to focus on anything.

I wanted to share some tags with you that I sent with some Wish List RAKs last week on the CMB.  I actually didnt remember the finished projects, but was very pleased to find that I actually took pictures of them!!  WOOHOO!!  LOL  Say it with me..... ambian........  haha!!

This tag was for Dee in LasVegas
Supplies used:
Standard shipping tag
Distress Inks
Glimmer Mists
Prima Flower
"Generic" Flower (the center rose)
Pearls on a string
Lace
Charm
Tule
Printed Vintage Lady from Internet
Printed Vintage Dress form from Internet

Then this tag was for Becca in California

Supplies used:
Mary E. Chipboard Tag (suppose to be for a mini album)
Tim Holtz Baroque Die Cut (thanks, V!)
Lace
Tule
Distress Inks
Glimmer Mists
Prima Flowers
Corsage Pin
Pearls on a string
Fibers
Vintage Lady printed from Internet
Vintage Dress Form printed from Internet
Metal Rose -- finding from Chicago

Will finish writing later...... gotta scoot!
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your vintage tags are awesome! You have such a flair for these!

kim.mom said...

Gorgeous tag!!!! Hope life is slowing down for you!

Anonymous said...

nancy I love your tag's...