Sep 7, 2010

Back to work....

Hope you all had a happy and safe labor day weekend.  I HOPE that the weather starts to cool down.. (YEA... RIGHT..!)  It's suppose to be about 100 here today with the heat index.  UGH!!

I still havent decided what to do about the RAK.  I will be shopping for it on the 15th so I guess I have until then to decide and you have until the 13th to enter! 

Anyway, I made a tag yesterday and wanted to share.








What I used:

Chipboard Tag
Lace from Stash
Printed vintage lady from internet
Tule flower made from Tim Holtz Tattered Floral die
Large center bling from stash
Glimmer Mist (Suede and Tattered Leather)
 Tim Holtz Baroque die cut
Vintage Dress sticker
Prima flourishes
Charms from stash

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Becca Fabozzi said...

Really pretty nancy. I just LOVE it.

jjabauer said...

That tag is gorgeous!!! I love it!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! Your tag is absolutely stunning!!! Lovely!!!!!!!!!!!

Polka Dot Scrapper said...

BEAUTIFUL!!