Sep 12, 2010

Only a couple more days........

Hey Everyone!  I see that there have only been 6 comments for the RAK.  Ummm... 6 out of 50 people want to play?  Seriously??  So, I decided that I will close the sign ups on the 15th.  I will be shopping on Friday with Ansley :::WaVeS::: so she and I will pick out some goodies.  No, Ansley, that doesnt mean you cant play!  You would just get to pick your own goodies :D 

So, come on..... just tell me...

1.  What is your FAVORITE embellishment??
2.  What is your LEAST favorite embellishment??  (I wouldnt want to send you something you hate!!)

Remember.... these need to be posted in the post down below with the others so I dont have to hunt them down. 

I remembered Friday night that I never did post CHA pictures.  SHAME ON ME!  I will try to get those done for you this week.  I have all the images on my laptop, but I gotta resize them for the posts.  I really want you to see the cool stuff from Tim's booth (duhh) and of course the Prima booth.  Did you know that Im a prima junkie too???  But I will say, that site iamroses.com has some FAB. flowers for MUCH CHEAPER than Prima!!  I mean, what?  50 flowers for $6 or something like that?!?  YOWZA!  I dont care what the "brand" is on the package, if I like it, I like it.  :)

I got some RAKs packed up this weekend, I got a thank you "card" done, I got a birthday "card" done, I played with my melting pot and made some really cool embellishments out of UTEE, and now Im sitting here trying to pick a G45 paper to do an altered journal for Lisa for the swap.  There are sooo many!  I want to use the Steampunk Debutante one, but man, how do you pick?  sheesh!  They are all FANTASTIC!!  What is YOUR favorite one from the G45 Steampunk collection?  Help a gal out!  LOL

Have a WONDERFUL Sunday!!

2 comments:

Polka Dot Scrapper said...

Whoo whoo!! I'm the first to leave a comment.. Neaner.....Neaner!! lol

I soooo can't wait until Friday!!!

If you made me choose, I LOVE the paper with the lady's head and all the time pieces, and all the working pieces. Something about that makes me think femine with a vintage/grunge feel? LOVE it!

Have a great Monday!
Ansley

Genie said...

If I have to choose one thing, I do love vintage looking charms, keys etc. And I would have to say puffy stickers with googly eyes would be on my don't care for list.

Thanks for having such a fun blog to check out.

Genie