Sep 16, 2010

Sew Many Challenges - Week 27 ~ Embossing

Challenge 27...."Embossing"

This week over at Sew Many Challenges, the challenge is to add wet or dry embossing to your project. Check out Sew Many Cards for some awesome new images and to join in on the fun!! I hope to see ya join us this week over at Sew Many Challenges.
STITCHY STAMPS is our sponsor this week and Stitch is generously offering 5 Free Digital Stamps (Stitchy Stamps Only!!) from her store for the winner!! WOW!! You have until midnight EST, on Thursday, to get your project entered! Be sure to stop by Stitch's site and check out all she has to offer.

Here is my challenge project for this week.......

3 comments:

kim.mom said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Those hinges are fabulous!!! Love how you did the tags!!!

Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...

I love this! I love the colors, the woodgrain, the tags, the brads and that little duck/chick is TOO cute!

Miscellany said...

The detail in this is awesome!!! I love it!!