Sep 21, 2010

Tag

Hey Everyone...... sorry I didnt get to post yesterday the tag I made this weekend.  I really like how this one came out.  More masculine than girlie.  I used a tag from the Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante as the focal image.  Added some lollypop flowers I made (and intentionally burned), a Tim Holtz hinge that I cut with my die, some film strip ribbon, and game spinners.  I also inked the timeworks mask on a piece of sticky back canvas as well as on a piece of regular canvas and both are on the tag.  It gives it nice texture.  Also used a Tim Holtz stamp for the argyle pattern at the top.

I guess its my version of G45 meets Tim Holtz.  Let me know what you think!

Thanks for looking!






5 comments:

jjabauer said...

Love it!! I wish I had just a little of your talent!

Jen Young said...

Just stunning!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Wow! This is gorgeous... love the flowers!

Beebeebabs said...

Very pretty thanks for sharing!!!

Heart2hand said...

Love the tag, Nancy....soo pretty. I just learned how to make those flowers myself...love them

HUGs
rhonda