Sep 16, 2010

Tags

These are the tags that I did this weekend.  They were shipped off to their new homes on monday and should be arriving anyday now.  I hope they like them!





Then this one is the one I called "The Lace Tag"
I really like how it turned out.  I wanted to put the
beeswax over it, but have to wait on the project pan
for my melting pot :(





Thanks for looking!!

****Edited to add****
Sorry...... forgot to do the "What I used" for the tags.....


For the "Brown Tag" I used:
MaryE Chipboard Tag from M's (you know the mini album ones for $1 at M's)
Glimmer Mists
Paper Scraps that I did the "Mother of Pearl" technique on
Tim Holtz Diecut (thanks, V!)
Lace from my stash
Clear bead "vine" from HL (wedding dept.)
Tule flower made by me
Silk flower purchased in Chicago
Prima Bling
Walnut Stain Distress Ink

For the "Lace Tag" I used:
MaryE Chipboard Tag from M's (tag mini chipboard album from $1 bin at M's)
Lace from my stash (my FAVORITE)
Tule (did you know you can get this in the perfect width on the roll at the $tree?!?)
Recollections flowers (Thanks, Becca!)
White rose
Butterfly Charms
Glimmer Mist
Walnut Stain Distress Ink

Any questions just let me know. I hope the gals receiving these like them :)

3 comments:

Polka Dot Scrapper said...

LOVE them both!! Those are going to, two very lucky ladies!

Miscellany said...

These are beautiful!

RubyM:) said...

THAT'S ME THAT'S ME HE HE HE!!!!!!!!!! ALL MINE ALL MINE!!! I LOVE IT.You just don't know how happy i am with my tag lol!! You are now offically the QUEEN OF VINTAGE TAGS UNDER MY EYES!!!! Thanks for the inspiration woman!!(((HUGS))RubyM:)