Sep 20, 2010

Winner......

Ummmm..... so I went to random.org (thanks Crystal) and this is what I got....


Who is this??
This is the comment that was posted...

--------------------------------------------------
Anonymous said...


CONGRATS.....

MY fav embellishment is....

bling.... why ...well a page/card is not done with out its bling..

my least fav.. hmm.. that would be GLITTER... why umm its gets all over you face.. and you cant get it off untill you scrub with a rag...lol..

I love your blog.. and all the info you share thank you.. I CANT wait to see who wins... good luck to you all...

September 6, 2010 12:41 PM

--------------------------------------------------

I have no idea who this is.  There was no name left.  I will leave this post up for a day or so.  Would this person please contact me so that I can send you your prize.  If it isnt claimed by Wednesday I will redo it and have another number picked. 

EEK!  This is why it is important to leave atleast your name when you leave a comment.  :(






4 comments:

Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...

Glad you found it! Congrats Anonymous LOL!

Fairydust said...

Ok I will admit it, it was ME!!! lol J/p! Congrats Anonymous!

Anonymous said...

it was me.......lol...kimmie
I promise

RubyM:) said...

UMMMMM IS IT TOO LATE TO SAY IT WAS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR REALS I WAS SPYING ON YA SO I LOGGED IN AS Anonymous then i forgot i should of left my name duhhhhhhh. GRRRRR I see kimmie already claimed LMAO!!!! Hey dude well i'm tapping on my emal!!! DID YOU MELT SOME KINDA CANDY ON MY BEAUTIFUL TAG OR WHAT!!!!! PISSHHHH!RubyM:)