Oct 31, 2010

Reindeer Card

I wanted to post a card real quick that I made for Drew's layered Christmas card challenge.  I used paper from Graphic45 as well as one of the tags from the tag page.  The reindeer is grungeboard from Tim Holtz's seasonal grungeboard set.  I painted it white and then covered it in diamond dust.  I wish I could take better pictures so you can see how sparkly and shiney it is.  I'm posting several pictures to try and show how pretty it is.  I really need to take a photo class to learn this camera!






What I used:
Black Cardstock
Red Cardstock
Graphic 45 paper
Graphic 45 tag (cut to remove the tag top)
Grungeboard Reindeer
Snow Cap paint dauber
Diamond Dust
Vintage Bells (from my stash)
Velvet Ribbon (from walmart)
Red and Gold ribbon (from hobby lobby)

Thanks for looking and good luck to all that participate!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


2 comments:

Drew Scott said...

I LUV THIS CARD SO MUCH. Yous should so send it to me for christmas LOL Jk. i love the raindeer. I hope i spelt that right.
Drew

Heart2hand said...

Nancy...

this card is adorable...love the glittery reindeer. Great job...I soo miss you....
hugs
rhonda