May 29, 2011

Just an update.....

Hey Everyone!

Just a little note to tell you whats going on around here.  Ive removed about 75% of the previous posts from my blog.  Many of them were really just notes from me and had nothing much to do with crafts.  At this point I am attempting to start over.  Its hard to start over when you have had a blog for so long, but Ive gotten advice from several friends that told me I really need to blog more.  I spend a lot of time doing videos for youtube to show what I have made, but I need to put it here as well.  Ive always been a bad blogger.  As part of this, I will be repurchasing my ".com".  I think that will kind of "guilt" me into blogging.  I had a .com for many, many years, but when I went back to work 10 years ago I couldnt keep up with it so I let it go.  Im not sure if I will keep this blog and redirect my .com to it, or if I will just start completely over.  I guess once its done I will make that choice.  If there is a post that you came to refer back to, something I made, or something like that, let me know and I can put it back up for you.  Many of them I still have, but they arent "published" anymore.

Along with photos and other ramblings (my favorite "yea whatever" posts), I hope to add videos here that Ive made so you wont have to go to YT to see them.  We will see :)

I WILL continue to make videos.  I just need to remember that I have to do pictures too :))

Thank you to all of those that are helping me and encouraging me to do this.  I appreciate those of you that took time out to give me advice and help guide me.  I love you all!

I will let you know when its ready and when its up and running!

Hugs!

No comments: