Jun 9, 2011

Clearance Mini Album

So, you know how sometimes you go to Michael's or Hobby Lobby and you find mini album or page kits on clearance?  Well, I found a 8x8 album kit by Me&My Big Ideas at Hobby Lobby on Clearance for $2.17!  I decided that rather than bring it home and throw it in a hoarding drawer that I would challenge myself to create a mini album with it!  Mission accomplished!
Other than the items that come in the kit, the only things
I allowed myself to use were: Inks, Bling, Flowers

Everything else had to come from the paper pack!

SUCCESS!
It isnt the most pretty album, but considering this kit was dated 2007, it isnt that bad.  When you have such beautiful flowers and bling to work with, it can make anything nice!

Here ya go:


Not too bad, ey?

Im loving that I can do my videos and come here to share them too.  :)
Hoping to get the new blog up very soon. 
Many things still have to be done before it can go "live". 
But I'm getting there.

Thanks for stopping by!

Where's that darn RUBY?!?!
Can someone go pull her out of Maggie land please?  LOL


1 comment:

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M HERE WTH ARE YOU LOL!

GO VISIT me once in YOUR LIFE TIME!! Even if you go," SAY WHATEVER TO ME" IT'S ALL GOOD LOL!!

I'm peeking just checkin on ya!Loving your videos hun seriously.Your like the video queen now.Let me go peek in your new room.

YOU SEE ME TURNING GREEN OF ENVY ((ROLLING EYES))

Whatever,Ruby♥