Jun 16, 2011

Crocheted Flower Tutorial :)

Hey Everyone!
I decided to do a tutorial for the crocheted flower
that I made and used on Design Team project.
I know there are probably several tutorials for
this, but this is my take on it.
I do NOT sew!  Im lucky to be able to
thread a needle!  ha!  So, if I can do it, you can too!

For this tutorial I used a beautiful crochet lace from
Wild Orchid Crafts (item # LA-00005).
Please do check out the AMAZING laces that WOC has!

Supply List:
Crocheted Lace
Sewing Needle
Stretchy Elastic Thread
Scissors
1 Medium or Large Circle
2 Small Circles
Hot Glue


If you have any questions just let me know :)
I would love to see the flowers that you create!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Cecile said...

You are so talented:) And did i see that you are also from Ga.? I am from Savannah:)Thanks for inspiring me:)