Jun 1, 2011

Lindy's Stamp Gang - Under the Sea Contest

My video for my submission is uploading, but thought I would
share some pictures while we wait :)

This is my entry for the Lindy's Stamp Gang "Under the Sea" contest. 
I created a pirates treasure chest.  I would really love to win the prize pack from LSG!!



















Products and items used:
Manatee made from sand
Unfinished Wood Box
TH Grungeboard Sheets
TH Grungeboard Elemets
TH Mini Fasteners
Pearls on a string
Cherry Blossom Flowers from iamroses.com
Shells from Stash
"Seaweed" made from leaves (info on video)
Baubles and Bling
Sand and Shell mold (info on video)

 
The LSG products that I used are:
 LSG Magicals "Tiffanys Blue"
 Glitz Spritz "Desert Moon Cactus Gold"
Starburst Stains "Dark Chocolate Truffle"
Moon Shadow Mist "Crows Nest Copper"
 Moon Shadow Mist "Buccaneer Bay Blue"
 Moon Shadow Mist "Golden Doubloons"
Moon Shadow Mist "Long Johns Silver"


If you have any questions just leave a comment, dont
forget to leave your email address so that I can answer you :)
I will be posting the video when the update is finished.

Thanks for looking :)
-Nancy-

No comments: