Jun 10, 2011

Today's Card Share

I really, REALLY wanted to play
around with the Tim Holtz Kraft Glassine
that I got from my SS, Marie.
I think I really like it, I just need to
come up with things to use it on :)

Here are some pictures of the card I created today.
I have a video that I am editing right now so when
it is finished and uploaded I will come back
and add it to this post.

Thanks for all the well wishes on the new .com!
Its exciting and I cant wait until its all decked out!





One of the things Ive got to learn to do is take better pictures!
I need a light box.  I think that would really help.
It isnt the camera, its the operator...... LOL

Here's the video that gives all the details :)


Thanks for looking :)


1 comment:

PEA said...

Nancy,
This card is beautiful. You are so very talented.
Congrats on your under the sea win! I loved your layout and knew when I saw it, it would probably win.
Have a wonderful weekend
Pea