Jun 13, 2011

Updates on what Im working on :)

Hey Everyone!

I got 3 Father's Day cards done, but
havent done photos or a video yet.

I also started on June's SSCBS!
This month's theme is Sewing!
Im really excited about what I want to do
to the box, its just CAN I do it and
will it come out with what Im imagining for it.
Only time will tell.
I should have some trims coming in during
the next few days as well as my DT package from WOC.
Once I see what is in those packages of goodies I can
really make my final decisions for the cigar box.
The pressure is on!  We got started late this month
and still have to ship by July 1st.
I just hope that my SS likes it when she does receive it.

Thanks for peeking in, just wanted to update you
as to what Im working on.  I will be back tomorrow
with a video and pictures of the cards :)

TTYL

No comments: