Jun 28, 2011

Wild Orchid Crafts - Q&A

Hey Everyone!

I've received a couple of questions
in regards to Wild Orchid Crafts.  I thought
that I would post these questions along
with my answers so that maybe
it can help some of you as well.
These answers are "my opinions" and
from "my experiences".  :)

<@ <@ <@ <@ <@ <@

One of the "Main" Questions I have received is:
 "How do I know how much the item costs, it's in £?"
The WOC website is "defaulted" to "GB Pound" (£)
because WOC is in the UK.  To change this,
there is a "Currencies" option on the very top
of each page (to the left of the "search" line)
as well as another one on the left side
in the menu bar.  Simply change this from "GB Pound"
to "US Dollar" by hitting the down arrow.
(Or to whatever currency you use)
When you do that, all of the prices will
automatically change to US Dollars for each item.
(Or to whatever currency you change it to)

<@ <@ <@ <@ <@ <@

Another question that I have been asked is:
"How long does it take to get my order?"
When I have ordered from WOC it
took normally exactly 7 days from the
day I placed my order until the day
my order arrives at my house.
From what I understand, the UK (Royal Mail)
basically has the same "Customs" that we have,
so the packages don't have to go through what
other packages from other countries might have to.
However, the "general" rule is 1-2 weeks.

<@ <@ <@ <@ <@ <@

Another question that I get asked is:
"What is your favorite WOC flower?"
HOW can I pick just one?!  LOL
Actually, I have several LOVES and
absolute "must haves".... and this list will
probably grow larger with the new
flowers coming out!
My favorites are (in no particular order)
* Wild Roses
* Trellis Roses
* Poppys
*Sweetheart Blossoms
*Closed Rosebuds
*Semi-open Rosebuds
*Rose Leaves

Now, I love ALL of the flowers, but
I do find myself "reaching" for these the most!
I can't wait to try the new flowers!  Have
you seen the new Carnations that were
designed by Natasha?  BEAUTIFUL!
Carnations are my absolute favorite
flower ever!  I would rather have pink
carnations than roses anyday!  They hold
a special place in my heart and I love them!
(Plus they last a LOOONG time too!!)

<@ <@ <@ <@ <@ <@

I hope that some of these help to answer your
questions.  If you have a question, please don't
hestitate to ask.  I will help you the best that I can!
If I don't know the answer, I will get it for you!
Please don't hestitate to ask a question!
If you don't feel comfortable posting it
here in the comments, you can always Email me!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: