Jun 16, 2011

Wild Orchid Crafts - "The Wild Bunch" - Design Team Project

Hey Everyone!

Sorry that I didn't get this posted yesterday!
I wanted to add a 2nd ottlite to my desk, which
of course turned into moving everything around and
it didn't stop with just my desk!  It took a lot longer
than I thought it would.  Before I knew it, the sun
had gone down and it was dark.  So, I decided
to wait until today to film :)

Here is the video of my project:


These are the products that I used:
Crochetted Lace: LA-00044
Rose Leaves: LL-00024
Chandalier: CR-00018
25mm Open Roses: FM-00293
Sweetheart Blossoms: FS-00247
4mm Closed Rose Buds: FM-00134
 
Please check out the Wild Orchid Crafts website
for all of these AWESOME products and more!
 
You can also check out the Wild Orchid Crafts
youtube channel for videos and to see the other designers.
 
If you have any questions just let me know :)
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: