Jun 28, 2011

Wild Orchid Wednesday - Sneak Peek

Hey Everyone!
I wanted to share some "Sneak Peek"
pictures for my Wild Orchid Wednesday
project that will be released on Wednesday.

I guess it really isnt a sneak peek since
you can really see the whole thing, but I
just want to share.  :)

This is the pin cushion that we were
challenged to create for Jade's Secret Squirrel
Swap for the month of June!  I LOVE this group
of ladies!  We have the best time chatting on FB!
And I LOVE "Secret Sister" swaps anyway
so this is super fun!  I just hope that my
SS likes it.  Now to finish "the box"... EEEEK!

Here are the pictures, I will be back
on Wednesday to post the video with
all the details so come back for that too!
(I couldnt decide which pictures to post,
so I'm posting them ALL!  LOL)



 






 

Make sure to check out
Wild Orchid Crafts
for GORGEOUS flowers, bling,
lace & more!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments: