Jul 31, 2011

Exciting News!

Hey Everyone!
I wanted to share some very exciting news
with all of you!  The designer of the custom
accucut hotair balloon mini album die, Amy,
has asked me to be part of her Design Team!
Im SOO excited!  I LOVE making mini albums
and Amy's designs are FANTASTIC!
I had so much fun creating my Oz album!
The next album is being packaged up
for me and I will have it in a week or so.
Once I receive it I will post some hints
and maybe some sneak peeks!

There are a total of 4 design team members,
including Amy.  The other DT members are
Jade (JadedStudios) and
Julianna (ILuvVintageScrap).

You can check out Amy's website here:
She does have the custom mini album die cuts
for sale in some awesome kits so make sure to check them out!
Remember, these are one of a kind dies, that were
designed by Amy and you can't get these anywhere else.
They will be sold in limited numbers so get them while you can!

Thank you everyone for your support!

No comments: