Jul 31, 2011

Psychomoms 2000 Subbies Contest Entrys

Hey Everyone!
I just finished uploading my 2nd video for
Tonya Gibbs (Psychomoms on YT) contest
for her 2000 subbies!
CONGRATS TONYA ON 2000!!

I thought I would pop in and post
them for you all to see.

Here is the 1st entry:
I LOVE the way these little "Sewing Room"
shadow box turned out!  I used several of Tonya's
tutorials and tips/tricks to create this.

Here is my 2nd entry:
I made these gorgeous daisy flowers using
one of Tonya's tutorials!  These are my favorite flowers to make!
I also used her tutorial for using glitter nail polish
to accent your projects!

Thank you everyone for stopping by!
Good luck to all of those that participated in the contest!



1 comment:

Tonya Gibbs - Psycho Mom said...

Great project submissions. I'm so happy that I could inspire you in so many ways. I feel so blessed to call you friend.