Jul 9, 2011

Tim Holtz Kraft Resist MEGA mini album kit

Hey Everyone!

I have a couple MEGA mini album kits
using the Tim Holtz Kraft Resist paper as
well as some Lost & Found and Crowded Attic papers!
This kit is HUGE!

When I make kits, I select the paper that I want
to use and basically I pull everything that I would use
to make the mini.  And its a TON of stuff!
Im never skimpy on my kits and you get enough
to definately make more than 1 album!
If you dont do mini albums you can
definately use these to make a TON of cards!
Basically for this kit all you are going to
need to make it is scissors or paper trimmer,
adhesive and ink!!
"Everything but the kitchen sink is in here"

I did a video of the kit, but it is still uploading.
I thought that I would post some pictures here to show you
what is in the kit.  I will post the video once it
is finished uploading so you can see more detail!

This is the kit all piled up together and
there are layers of goodies!
Sorry about that piece of glare!  Here are
more pictures for a better look :)

For the paper you get:
8 pieces of TH Kraft Resist 6x6
3 pieces of TH Lost & Found 6x6
3 pieces of Crowded Attic 6x6
3 pieces of SEI White Resist 6x6
9 pieces of Coordinating Cardstock 6x6
5 pieces of 6x6 Chipboard


You are going to get a TON of embellishments!

Tags, Frames, Pockets, Paperbags, etc...



Lots of Tim Holtz Die Cuts
(many of them you get 3 or more cuts of!!)


Ribbon, Lace and Seam Binding!
Most are atleast 1/2 yard to a yard!


Frog Feathers and Rosette Trim pieces

LOTS of flowers!

Stick pins!


And ALL of these embellishments!






So, hows that for a MEGA kit?!
I LOVE IT!!

If you are interested in the kit, please
email me at icusissy@gmail.com
I had 4 kits, but 2 have already sold
so there are only 2 left!

Get them while you can!
I will post the video so you can see
more details once the upload finishes!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: