Jul 6, 2011

WOC - TH Vintage Shabby Paperbag Mini Album

Hey Everyone!

Yesterday I realized that I didnt make a
card or a tag for my Secret Squirrel.
HOW did I go from using a pink
butterfly made from WOC flowers to this?!


Yea, I guess thats a pretty big card......LOL

I used the blue paper from Tim Holtz's Vintage Shabby
paperline.  I have created with the pink and the gray
so wanted to use the blue, plus its my SS's favorite color!

I really like the paperbags from Michaels.
They have such a smooth texture.

Here are the Wild Orchid Crafts products that I
used to create this paperbag mini.

Laces:
LA-00011
LA-00029
LA-00030

Flowers:
25mm Wild Roses - PM-00019
6mm Closed Rose Buds - FM-00240

Pearls:
SP-00008

Please check out Wild Orchid Crafts for all
of these beautiful items and more!

to see the other design team members and
their wonderful creations!

Other products used:
White "Flower" on front cover is from SACrafters.
Prima eline flourish
Tim Holtz Ornate Plate
"Friend" stamp by Kanban "Day at the Races"

Hope that you like it and that
my Secret Squirrel likes it too!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Larissa Heskett said...

Hey Girlie!! LOVE the video!! You always have such pretty stuff!! I had to come over to your blog cause I saw your NAME ON THE PRIMA BLOG!! CONGRATS on the win!! YOUR SURE A LUCKY LADIE!! I can't wait to see what you'll create with your winnings!! Hope you'll share what you all get with us!! =) It will be our first look at it!! HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!! =)