Aug 8, 2011

SaCrafters Contest - Desk Sign "Tutorial"

Get the popcorn ready, kick back and enjoy!

I entered into SaCrafters youtube
contest for making a desk sign for my videos!
I actually did 3 signs that all go together, but
I only entered the 1st one for the contest.
These 2 videos will show my entire
"creative process" in the making of my sign.

This was the 1st time I did a project
from start to finish on camera and
its a LOT of video editing!
The beginning of the 1st video is
me showing and talking about the sign
then the rest is fast forwarded to speed
the process up.  The sign took me about
6 hours to make and I know you didnt
want to sit through all of that :)



and here is Part 2

Please visit SaCrafter's Zibbet store
and check out her awesome trims and other goodies!
She has amazing goodies and fantastic prices!!

Hope you like it!
Good Luck to everyone that submitted an entry!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: