Oct 2, 2011

Checkin' In & New Kit Info

Hey Everyone!
Just wanted to pop in real quick and say HELLO!  :)

For those that asked, I did put together some
Halloween mini album kits (7).
I will be posting the video in the next day or so
to show you what all is included!

These kits are MEGA as usual and I had 
a GREAT time putting them together!
So many fun goodies!

I used paper from Pink Paislee's Phantom (LOVE this paper),
Authentique's Glowing, DCWV's Ghosts & Gobblins,
Mambi's Halloween, Tim Holtz's Halloween Kraft Resist
and My Minds Eye Haunted.
I wanted to make sure you had plenty of papers
and embellishments and I think you will enjoy them!
There are:
2 Pink Paislee Phantom Kits
2 Mambi Halloween
2 MME Haunted
1 Authentique Glowing

So that you have plenty of paper I added some
collections together in the kits!  They will look FABULOUS together!
I think you can DEFINATLEY make more than 1 mini from
any of these kits!  Super Fun!

I will post the video for you as soon as
I finish the kits up.  I just keep adding more and 
more stuff to them!
(I just can't help myself!)  LOL

Have a wonderful Sunday evening and Monday tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by!






No comments: