Oct 3, 2011

Halloween Mini Album Kits

Hey Everyone!

Here are the videos for the
Halloween Mini Album kits 
that I put together.

The kits are $40, which includes
priority shipping.  I don't have a problem
shipping internationally, but you will have
to pay the exact shipping for that :)

The 1st kit is the Authentique Glowing.
This kit also includes the ENTIRE collection of
not only Glowing, but also the My Minds Eye Haunted
collection as well as the Tim Holtz Halloween Kraft Resist!
TONS of papers and embellishments!
I have 1 kit available for this one!


The next kit is using the Pink Paislee Phantom collection.
This kit also includes the ENTIRE collection of
not only Phantom, but also the My Minds Eye Haunted
collection as well as the Tim Holtz Halloween Kraft Resist!
There are 2 of these kits available!



The next kit is using the Mambi Halloween collection
as well as DCWV's Ghosts and Gobblins!
These 2 collections go so well together!
There are 2 of these kits available!


The final kit is the My Minds Eye Haunted along
with Tim Holtz Halloween Kraft Resist papers.
Two different collections, both in Kraft!
What an awesome mini this would make!
Add some pops of lime green, purple, orange
and BAM!  Its Fabulous!  :)
There are 2 of these kits available!

If you are interested in the kits, please send me an email!
My email address is icusissy@gmail.com and if you
would put something in regards to the kits in the subject line.
Also, leave a comment here if you email me so I know to look for it!

Thanks so much for checking the kits out!
I promise you won't be disappointed in them and
you can make more than 1 mini with all of the goodies!

Thanks for stopping by!  :)


No comments: